Finished this one tonight and it goes to it's new home tomorrow! This was mostly scratchbuilt. I used an AMT ALF cab that I modified into a Hahn unit. Also used the Alf chassis, wheels and tires. Other parts came from my rapidly growing fire truck parts box and the Trumpeter ALF.
I also have to say a HUGE thank you to Charlie Rowley for doing the decals for me. These trucks just don't look the same without the lettering.
Here's the actual truck:
Here's what I started with:
Kit frame and sheet plastic.
Here's the finished model:
I've got a couple hundred hours invested in this truck. I know it's not perfect but I am very happy with how it came out.
As always thanks for looking!