Spotlight Hobbies

Sorry I was not clear - At the radiator end of the hose between the upper driver side corner of the radiator and the intake manifold thermostat cover there appears to be a small diameter metal tube and plug from the radiator to the hose. *NM* *PIC*

Messages In This Thread