Messages In This Thread
- An odd '79. I haven't shown before. (Pics)
- Peter, you did a GREAT job of building it ! I have always felt, and it is still happening, that Revell/Monogram bodies are not proportioned correctly. I very rarely build any Revell or Monogram cars because of how far off they are. *NM*
- You did do a good job on it, like to see more of that EXP in the background. *NM*
- It says 'Mustang' to me! Nice job on the paint,trim and decals, a real eye-catcher. Love to see a Jaguar XJS in a kit, the 1:1s seem to be showing up in my neighbourhood this year, as I see one or two on my daily walk *NM*
- Peter, I agree with Chuck. Could you post pics of that EXP? *NM*
- Nice build Peter, it makes me want to build mine! *NM*
- Oh, well, the late 70s early 80s were real "down years"
- Very nice job on your Mustang and EXP. Here are some Mustang, Capri and EXP pics for "body" comparison...