We just added hundreds of old unbuilt kits, built kits and promos to the Spotlight Hobbies catalog. And, we LOWERED PRICES on over 300 kits! See the 6 new SPECIALS, too!
Click on any photo above to see them all!
Here are a few of our new eBay auction listings that will end
on Tuesday, March 21, 2017. Click on any picture to see them all!
CLICK HERE to see all of the eBay listings!
- "Car Quiz" Day 3 I have been having some problems with my vision and my hands all from the effects of Diabitis from Agent Orange that I was exposed to in Vietnam *PIC*
- Question for the resin aficionados....
- Stand-in for Dave's car quiz. *PIC*
- Looking for a tail light for 74-77 Camaro
- Inspiration! A 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat *LINK*
- Still no car quiz! Come on Dave gettin withdrawel here lol *NM*
- Does Castro super clean distorted putty work. Done on custom body work *NM*
- Question for the board: Is there any other Goodyear Suburbanite tires available in 1/25 than the ones found in the Hogan's Heroes Jeep/AMC Pacer kit?
- Ok Boomer, we will be there. *NM*
- Found it! I'm a...
- I have seen a number of 68 and 70 with the vinyl roof. So happy my 68 didnt *NM*
- I know its been said many times here and sort of beating a dead horse (wish it was) I hate Windows 10. *NM*
- R.I.P. Sib Hashian....BOSTON drummer...one of my drumming heroes. :( *NM*
- Only in Colorado *PIC*
- This just it: 1970 Daytona 500 winner Pete Hamilton, has died. He was 74. *LINK*
- Question, help or advise needed: I have the Lindberg 1/16 Mercedes Racer. Since it is such a simple kit, I am looking to give it more detail. The wheels in the kit are molded with the tires plus they represent wooden spokes but research show they were wire wheels......
- Morning View Lite
- Ok Boomer, we will be there. *NM*
- OT Batman got a new boat *LINK* *PIC*
- Old Photo: Pacific Electric 1947 *LINK* *PIC*
- Re: I saw the Airstream 16' Bambi trailer at my local Meijers store today and I believe it was $19.99. *NM*
- I want to try to find a couple more AMT '36 ford coupe molded in black. Is there any way to tell fron the box art, or kit number which ones that would be?? *NM*
- Martay and Frank!!!! What do ya think so far????
- 1966 Plymouth Fury Question
- Question About the AMT 1964 Mercury Marauder.
- Done: Revell 62 Impala SS
- Would you be interested in building and donated a model to a tourist attraction that has been in a US for over 80 years?
- Question for the board, I have this Iwata airbrush. It's a gravity feed and I'm wondering what the recommended air pressure is for painting with MCW lacquers and decanted paints. Thanks! *PIC*
- I'm sure the people trapped on highway 13 in Montreal overnight last week in a blizzard could relate; except it wasn't so much severe conditions that left them abandoned but apparently the sheer incompetance of transportation officials :) *NM*
- Question for another project I have in the works: What year did the "fly eye" air cleaner debut? My research indicates 1969 but I'm not positive yet. *NM*
- Thanx to those who responded to my question about the chassis parts needed for my upcoming '67 Galaxie build. I'll have to see what I can do. *NM*
- On the bench: Stern drive for the Hemi Hydro *PICS*
- Really clean workmanship *NM*
- Dave, check your email *NM*
- ATTENTION, ATTENTION, Frankay, and Nick(High octane). Guess what's on WGN T.V. as I speak? Yup, your favorite! L.O.L. *NM*
- I want one!!!! *LINK*
- FINISHED: 57 Ford wagon
- Just finished. PICs
- Won't be able to post Morning View in the morning, hope you don't mine me posting tonight, just promise you won't open till in the morning, ok
- With the Modelhaus closing down operations....
- MPC 76 Firebird kit has a Formula hood but also has the indents near the headlamps, easy to fill, i did it a half dozen times...anyone repop the 76 hood? *NM*
- That turned out really nice. I'm not a big fan of flat paint on real vehicles, but it does give it a mean look. *NM*
- Re: If that old Revell 57 Squire wagon is the old multi piece body, there was no glass in the kit. I still have an original. *NM*
- NNL North 2017 (link) *LINK*
- "I like Duel" me too, too bad still no kit of the truck....maybe when we're in our '70s Rob ;^) *NM*
- As said by others here probably the '65 or '66, with some adjustments, IIRC the '69 has a simplified chassis, what makes me wonder if the '68 tool still exists in one form or another *NM*
- My score from last weekend's "Kit Collectors" Show,........*PICS*
- built the Revell '65 Z16 Chevelle
- AMT 65 or 66 Galaxie, depending on te level of detail you want (65 is more detailed) *NM*
- AMT 65 Galaxie chassis instruction,,,,PIC
- Outstanding build! This kit was possibly my favorite design project.
- He has been posting on FB., Seems ok. *NM*
- AMT 65 Galaxie should be close. *NM*
- AMT '69 Galaxie reissue?? *NM*
- Thanks Steve. That helps alot. I think I will try one *NM*
- I'm pretty sure I bought mine from Missing Link. That was several years ago, and they don't have that hood listed on their website, but you might want to ask them. *NM*
- Dang that is a beaut!!!!!!!! Got more pics of it???? *NM*
- Coming soon to a monitor near you: Pictures from the Drummondville, Quebec model contest held March 19. *NM*
- Great build with some fine detailing! *NM*
- Autotrader.com or Carfax.com or Carsforsale.com *NM*