We've just added nearly 1800 old kits, parts packs and decals to the Spotlight Hobbies catalog, and a few examples are shown below. A new group of built kits and promos will be added in a few weeks.
Click on any photo above to see them all!
Here are a few of our 80 new eBay auction listings that will end
on Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2016. Click on any picture to see them all!
CLICK HERE to see all of the eBay listings!
- Bronco Chassis *NM* *LINK*
- ( Monday's ) Miscellaneous / Random pics,.......*PICS*
- One last pic for ideas for the Revell Bronco. You might need 2 kits for this one. *NM* *PIC*
- There is a sand drag strip nearby.. It's quite close to Silver Lake Sand Dunes. This would do just fine *PIC*
- Maybe you'd like to take that Revell Bronco camping *PIC*
- Trying to come up with ideas for the upcoming Revell Bronco? Maybe this??? *PIC*
- OT:Mopar Charlie and anyone else who might be interested, I talked to the hobby town usa guy, there gonna have a model contest Oct 23. in St Charles. *NM*
- Are the Monogram '32 roadster and Revel '32 roadster the same kit? They have the same piece count. *NM*
- Sinister sectioned 32 roadster *pics*
- I went to a small but eclectic car show Saturday *7 PICS* & *LINK*
- "Car Quiz" Week 487 Day 1, Time for the new quiz *PIC*
- "Car Quiz" Day 6 *PIC*
- Not a bad way to spend a Sunday.. Made a couple of passes through the swap meet, at Wheaton... Chatted with some great folks from the board, then I made my way over to Sonny Acres Farm, for their annual Fall Festival Car Show... *PICS* *LINK*
- Weâve got some auctions listed that will end this Tuesday, Sept. 27, beginning at 9:00 PM Eastern Time. Restorable promos, unbuilt kits, resin bodies and kits, and a wide assortment of resin and other aftermarket parts. *PICS*
- Let's throw in another Random: Autocar! *LINK* *PIC*
- Crackerbox Update ; Just about done !
- My pics from yesterday's Toronto Model Car Contest *LINK* *PIC*
- Nice to see everyone at Wheaton today. *NM*
- My Haul from the DuPage Toy Show today
- OT Saw the usual suspects at Wheaton today like Boomer, Marty, Frank, Les, Pedro, Chuck & his bride, and got to meet Tom Mate also which was great. *NM*
- Sunday photos.................................................................................................PICS
- Chevy pickup update , , bed floor done,, [PICS]
- Well, my, my, my. Just got back from Wheaton. Nice swap meet. Saw Chuck(Wood), and his lovely young lady, Tom Mate, Nick(High octane), Frank, Marty, Les(Gibbons), Pedro, and last, but surely not least , Mopar Charlie!! Purchased some good stuff(to me), BUT, NOT ONE MODEL
- 1974 Volvo promos *PIC*
- OT:Headed out the door for Wheaton, see you all soon. *NM*
- Random model picture: Chevy..... *NM* *LINK* *PIC*
- Look no further for your fix of weekend random kinda stuff... enjoy your coffee!
- I had the Austin Scale Modeler's Society Capitol Classic 2016 in Austin, Texas this weekend on my calendar for over a month but life got in the way and I could not make it. How did it go? Did anyone get some pics? If so, I hope you will post them. Thanks! *NM*
- Great show of models and 1:1s. Thanks for sharing, especially the early '50s Chevys. *NM*
- finally finished uploading all the pics I snapped at this years Rt.66 Festival,really a hot day and shade was at a premium but I carried on and did the best I could...pics and link inside...enjoy *LINK*
- And the great work continues! *NM*
- Not only a great conversion, but a beauty of a build. Congrats! *NM*
- Well, it sure ain't "stock", lol. *NM*
- OT DANG, or should I say bang as this wreck occured at a cruise night this past Tuesday............................................................PICS
- OT:Hope to see some of you at McDonald's in the morning. *NM*
- For real? *NM* *LINK*
- Regarding Joaquin Gonzalez post farther down the board about the 1/24th Kawasaki Ninja, and had not seen toe post since I have been off the board for quite a few days due to a broken leg that I need to keep elevated
- Who wants a GT 350 R kit? *NM* *PIC*
- Question for the board, I have a C600 AMT stake bed truck, it came with two sets of frame rails,does anyone know if the longer set of
- Like tractors? Like Case tractors? Dig this!
- Re: Former Rod & Custom editor AND founder of Neuspeed Performance, Bill Neumann, has died.
- Well I got the Johan fenderwell headers to work with the AMT (Lindberg) Lawman kit. *NM* *PIC*
- Before applying decals to tires I give the sidewalls a coat of Testors glosscote. But I'm out of glosscote. Does anyone know if Testors One Coat clear will work on vinyl tires? *NM*
- Ever heard of the Cimbria SS? A mid-engine Olds Toronado powered kit car. *LINK* *PIC*
- What do you think of Grabber Blue? *NM*
- Miscellaneous Mopar Madness *PICS*
- Anyone going to the HPMS show? Shoulda asked sooner, it's later today. *NM*
- a sneak peek if you will of the 15th Annual Rt.66 Festival in beautiful downtown Springfield,IL,follow-up will be tomorrow when I go back and spend all day there.Pics and link inside....enjoy *LINK*
- I remember looking at them , couldn't even afford that then. Based on the Fiat 127, some folks have done interesting things with Yugos. *NM*
- Got my stuff Farmer Wayne... Pleasant surprise in the package. Check your mail in a few days. *NM*
- The sleeper conversion was covered in Part 1 of the two-part series in Model Cars magazine. If Part 2 was issue 189, Part 1 was in issue 188. Hope that helps.....TIM *NM* *PIC*
- A couple of days ago, I finished refurbishing these two Ford promo's.......**PICS**.......
- It has been said, that the best things in life are free.... Guess that can go for looking at pics of cars... And other cool stuff, huh??? Doesn't cost y'all a thing!!! Time for, yet another, edition of Friday Evening Randomness.... ENJOY!!! *PICS* *LINK*
- That's not necessarily dead then. Reformatting it ought to be make it usable again BUT you will loose any data on it if you do reformat it. *NM*
- I'm sure it does BUT this isn't your circus or your monkeys if you get what I mean.
- It's a Rolls Royce, look at the RR in the hub cap centers and the Spirit Of Ecstacy radiator ornament. *NM*
- I have used Windows 10 Pro for a while now, I'm not impressed, it's not better than the old Window 7 Pro I had before but it works...for downloading photos...
- 1971 thru 1974 Nascar model kits question. I guess I have the same question about the 1:1 race cars of that era too................inside...........
- "40 miles over the speed limit. He's gonna be here a spell..." *LINK* *PIC*
- Grabbed this one from the shelf.
- You can do a search there for T.M.Resin. He usually posts items up about once a week or so. *NM*
- You're quite welcome John! The body looks really nice from where I sit! *NM*
- anyone have the instructions for a JoHan 1969 SST Rebel? I have a partial stripped built up but the stock taillights have me stumped....
- Resto / Modified Die Cast; '68 Olds 442,......*PICS*
- Jeans, jean button down shirt and that red hat?? *NM*
- HAHA, should have called that one an It Go. Cause it go thataway!! *NM*
- WOW! Thank you Tom! I ordered some models on Wednesday and they got here today! Anyone considering ordering models online see Tom first. P.S. Ruger the Beagle thinks I got free models with his doggy treats. *NM*
- Thanks, this BMF is old. Tried doing another and it would not stick well. Going to get some more before I try again, I just am not that good at it. *NM*
- Thanks Don, it just had to be as low as could get it. *NM*
- Much tighter for a guy my size. I block a lot of light. When I say excuse me its like Moses parting the Red Sea so many people gotta move. *NM*
- Me either Nick. Although my car could not go that fast if I launched it off the side of the grand canyon like Thelma and Louise did with that T bird! *NM*
- HAHA, heard Yugo is coming back with an SUV, they are going to call it a Wego! *NM*
- I'm really excited for you John, it's more fun to buy a car because you want one, not because you need one. We bought a 1988 GT 5.0 convertible in 1989 and loved every minute of it...my wife even drove it in the winter with some proper tires...hope this adventure works