We just added hundreds of old unbuilt kits, built kits and promos to the Spotlight Hobbies catalog. And, we LOWERED PRICES on over 300 kits! See the 6 new SPECIALS, too!
Click on any photo above to see them all!
Here are a few of our new eBay auction listings that will end
on Tuesday, July 18, 2017. Click on any picture to see them all!
CLICK HERE to see all of the eBay listings!
- Sunday Morning View
- I started messing around with converting the 1970 cuda to a 1971. Working on the tail lights first. *PIC*
- This truck is done!
- looking for resin caster
- Re: It was good to see Frank & Marty today at the Meltdown Drags, and also that George made the trip up north to see some great cars & racing too. *NM*
- Have finally decided to use the kit styled wheels and kit tires. It will be a mid 70s street machine so the tires wont be wrong i hope. *NM*
- A general thanks to all of you who post pictures from car shows
- Fresh car show pics..... *LINK* *PIC*
- Anyone use the MOTOLOW masking pen?? I found one today for 70 cents.....picked it up at that price. *NM*
- Revell has the directions up for the Foose Eldorado *LINK*
- Blue Beetle project *PICS*
- clear coat on 50 Olds *PICS*
- clear coat on Suburban *PICS*
- clear coat on Deora **PICS*
- I've finished my 5th build this year. Inspired by a pic posted on the board here. As before, Sorry I don't remember who posted the pic, But thank you for it. First pic is the inspiration. I took my own path though. Pics.
- Calling all MOPAR guys! I've got some eye candy for you! Chryslers at Carlisle!.............................*PICS*............ *LINK*
- Opinions needed. PIC
- Another Chris Etzel model...*PIC*
- So here they are.... The 1st batch of images from the 8th annual Meltdown drags... SO MANY CARS.... and tomorrow is supposed to be even BIGGER!!! Pack yourself a lunch... This is gonna take a while! *LOTS of PICS* *LINK*
- Miscellaneous Mopar Madness *PICS*
- This build isn't a car model, but was a fun one to do. *PIC*
- I also finished this Revell 30 Model A Coupe a little while back, and it has won a couple of awards at some local shows. I liked the military theme build on the boxtop, but added my own twist to it. *PIC*
- I finished this Polar Lights pre-painted diecast 50s comic book Batmobile. It is a fun kit to build and add to my Batman vehicle collection. *NM* *PIC*
- Convertibles...... *LINK*
- Knew it well having spent time in Halifax and Spryfield. *NM*
- A little something for y'all to chew on, while I sort through my pics from the Meltdown Drags, earlier today..... This week's edition of Friday Evening Randomness... ENJOY!!! *PICS*
- AMT Flying Wedge Dragster *PICS*
- if you see a fairly handsome gentleman wearing a t-shirt that says I-57 Drag Strip on the back roaming the car show and pits at the Meltdowns,that would be me,decided to go for it after seeing some rods and drag cars heading north from Southern Illinois on I-55 *NM*
- NEED HELP: '68 Firebird--where's the voltage regulator? Fire wall, above and right of master cylinder? Google PIX not much help. *NM*
- 66 CHEVY PANEL DELIVERY/SUBURBAN took off in a whole different direction from my original idea, since I decided on these bigger wheels it's going to be more of a Resto-rod. Now for the dilemma I have: White top or Silver top? I'm leaning to silver. PIC and thanks for lookin
- Hmmm. Genius or crazy? *NM* *LINK*
- Kind of a contest for Long Island Board Menbers
- Update on 1914 Mercedes. PICs WARNING to all purist. This is not an exact replica. I have taken liberties so please don't get upset. Thanks
- Chris Etzel
- any idea what the "Ice Patrol" aspect is for the Jeep? *NM*
- Chevy Celebrity ever made...
- Excellent: Dave Deal's wheels Baja Humbug. I'm trying to get all from that series. *NM*
- O/T... My name is not "Customer"!!! (and a Fotki question) *PIC*
- MOVING ALONG.... Plenty to do this weekend but hoping to get these done early part of next week... 70 Dodge Charger and 66 Chevy Suburban. PICS and thanks for looking
- The Condenser in the Suzuki Grand Vitara has a leak..needs to be replaced.. I got 3 estimates today.. $440, $650, and $800...+ Tax.. Sure pays to get some estimates.. *NM*
- Who casts the Ford 6 cyl from the JoHan Maverick and who does the Moebius '65 Comet test shot builds? Thanks *NM*
- O/T: Found leaking freeze plug at rear of my 66 Mustang 289 is a block crack......kinda bummed..... *PIC*
- I started my summer break today... (11 whole days away from work!!!)... So I kicked what promises to be a VERY full weekend, a bit early, today... Started out the day wandering among all the beautiful big rigs on display at the 38th Annual Iowa 80 Truckers Jamboree... *PICS* *LINK*
- After a brief stop at home, I hopped back into the car and headed up to Byron to a cool little drive-in cruise featuring a sneak peek at some of the cool cars that will be at the Meltdown Drags, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday, as well as some of the local flavor.... *PICS* *LINK*
- Part Request - Indy Reynard
- Very nice! *NM*
- Want to see some MOPARS from Carlisle?.... *LINK* *PIC*
- O/T: We went insane today.......
- Very good! *NM*
- That is a super build Phil!! *NM*
- Another of my recent builds was this Tamiya Kenny Roberts Yamaha YZR-500. The decals fell apart in water, but Tamiya USA was nice enough to send some replacements so I could finish it. *PIC*
- Apart from those, the '70 Charger R/T is listed as a late september release. *NM*
- Got the new Suburban kit and applied the saw to it. Let the conversions begin! *PIC*
- How do you do manure in scale???!!! LOL *NM*
- 1967 Loadstar #9
- One of the toughest models I ever built! finished and on the shelf!
- Revell 29 Ford truck, pin the doors or glue them shut?