Click on any photo above to see them all!
- Update on my Revell Porsche 934 RSR
- O / T...the New Normal..
- Re: Sorry to hear of your medical issues Albert and I'll keep prayin' for you. Yes I do go to my docs for checkups as I was dealin' with a medical issue myself a couple of weeks ago. You're right as time is short and shorter when you don't "follow up" with your doctors. *NM*
- Sorry to hear that Albert. Just remember we are all here pulling for you. *NM*
- Albert, I am so very sorry to hear this. Thank You for all the great input,and car show pictures over all these years. I am praying for you. *NM*
- Sorry to hear of your health problems..When you say to see a Dr. you are right..I never saw one in 25 years.1998 I had a stroke..I now see one every three months..Keep hanging in there..Prayers for you buddy.. *NM*
- Albert, my friend, you know I'm sending positive thoughts your way. All I can add at this time is hang in there, brother. You know there are a lot of folks in your corner, so please take some solace from that....Mike *NM*
- Albert, I kinda know what you are going through, as I "work" the front desk at our local hospital(16 years worth), and I know of two cases such as yours. Yup, this old fart has a checkup every 6 months. So, please, Albert, do whatever you have to do. We(the board)kinda like
- George's great rendition of the Foose '56 F-100 reminded me of my '53 F-100 (pics)
- Friday I had a day off from work, which worked out perfectly.... Anybody want to see how I spent my day off???? Images from the opening day of the Firecracker Bracket Nationals, at Byron Dragway.... *PICS* *LINK*
- For Albert (and everyone else): Miscellaneous Mopar Madness *PICS*
- Hey Rich NV... Check this video 10 mins in and you'll see one of your 1941 Cadillac engines in a hot rod... Blown to boot with headers coming out between heads and blower. Quite the look...
- The custom tail lights that are in the '34 Ford pick up kit...what are they off of?? Thanks. *NM*