Spotlight Hobbies

Re: Hey folks, a computer question. I file name labeled some pics I downloaded with the wrong photographer's name. I can search up that group but cannot remember how to change that part of the file name on them all at once instead of one at a time. Help?

Look for a program called Bulk Rename. It'll do precisely what you're wanting to do.

Messages In This Thread