Spotlight Hobbies

When I make a "T" with styrene rod, I cut a v-notch in the top part to accept the vee'd end of the other part and use liquid glue to meld the two. For nuts I've been using Plastruct hex rod if you can still find it, but drilling holes accurately is a challenge for me *NM*

Messages In This Thread